SPRIX® (ketorolac tromethamine) is exclusively available
through SPRIX DIRECT
Your medication will be delivered right to your
door through SPRIX DIRECT.
SPRIX DIRECT provides you with the following benefits:
- Product delivered directly to your home
- Instructions for Use included with your shipment
- Automatic $0 co-pay for eligible patients with commercial insurance
To help get your medicine faster, call SPRIX DIRECT at
Within 24 hours of your healthcare provider prescribing SPRIX, you will receive a confirmation call from SPRIX DIRECT with a (410) or (443) area code to authorize your prescription.
You will receive
- Carton of SPRIX (5 bottles)
- Medication Guide
- Instructions for Use
How should I store SPRIX?
- Store unopened SPRIX bottles between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
- Keep opened bottles of SPRIX at room temperature
- Keep SPRIX out of direct sunlight
- Do not freeze SPRIX
- SPRIX does not contain a preservative. Throw away each SPRIX bottle within 24 hours of taking your first dose, even if the bottle still contains unused medicine